Come and stay and enjoy Carol’s Cottages, the town and surrounds, only two and a half hours from Cape Town, this establishment is 200 years old and really worth seeing.
ALL ROOMS are fully equipped – They have comfy chairs and couches, dressing tables, mirrors and stools. Fresh Linen and towels are provided [even face cloths] torches, paraffin lamps, candles for the fairly regular load shedding! Mosquito pads and mats, citronella candles, hot water bottles and extra cuddly throws. Rooms lead onto a peaceful treed garden with outside tables and chairs. Braai facilities and a fully equipped kitchen are available for optional self-catering. We built a swimming pool in 2015 and have recently added a guest lounge/dining room with a covered porch.
- The rooms cost R350.00 per person per night.
- Breakfast by arrangement @ R 75.00 per person.
- Dinner [three course] by arrangement @ R 125.00 per person.
SWELLENDAM IS HOME TO:
- The Renowned Faerie Sanctuary
- Golf Course
- The Breede River
- Hiking and Cycling trails
- Art Gallery
- The Annual UP THE CREEK Music Festival
- The Bontebok National Park
SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN PASSES TO DRIVE THROUGH, OVER AND UNDER.
EASY DAY DRIVES TO: